For The Coaches
The organization committee will disqualify any competitive level team or a team with competitive players and retain the registration fee as a penalty, if the ineligibility is discovered at registration or during the tournament. Please contact us if you are unsure of your status.
Registration will take place on the Friday of the tournament weekend from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM at the Bénévoles Chalet (see map). Registration will be permitted for out-of-town teams on Saturday morning, but must take place at least 2 hours before the first game.
Just a few reminders about the upcoming Soccerfest tournament and registration :
- Player passports (stamped Local, Recreational, or Houseleague). If your team does not have individual passports, you must use the TEAM PASSPORT. Please glue the player picture, supply copies of medicare card or other proof of age, and fill-in all other requested info on the TEAM PASSPORT. This document must be approved and carry your club's official stamp. Players without passport numbers will not be allowed to register.
- Only players with a valid passport number will be allowed to register.
Bring appropriate number of completed game sheets (6) and a master game sheet. You can complete the top section of each game sheet by looking at your schedule on the web. Please make sure you check the schedule for the latest changes.
- Bring the completed players list. For U8-U10 levels maximum of 14 players are allowed to register for the entire tournament. For U11-Senior levels, Maximum of 18 players are allowed to register for the entire tournament. Please note that A and AA players are not permitted to participate in this tournament.
- Include ALL registered players on ALL game sheets. No changes to the game sheets will permitted after Friday's registration
- Bring the original copy of your travel permit if you are coming from outside the Lac St.Louis Region
- All fee payments must be confirmed at the time of registration
- Consult our web site for field maps.
The schedules will be published on the web one week before the tournament.
We look forward to seeing you at our tournament. Good luc